Plugable Technologies USBC-MD103 interface cards/adapter HDMI, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1), USB Type-C
- 3-In-1 Expansion - This USB Type C multiport adapter enhances your setup by adding additional ports including a USB 3.0 port, HDMI port, and USB-C Power Delivery charging port
- High Definition - Digital AV multiport adapter allows for an external HDMI monitor to stream video and multitask with support up to 4K 30Hz resolutions. No drivers required; easily plug and play on compatible systems
- Stay Powered - The USB-C pass-through charging port supports USB-C power adapters and can charge your laptop with up to 60W of power. Not all laptops support USB-C Power Delivery, please confirm with your laptop manufacturer
- High Speed Data - The USB 3.0 port on this USB-C hub supports up to 5Gbps data transfer to quickly sync and transfer files. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices and can be used to connect devices such as your flash drive
- Warranty and Support - Questions only an expert can answer? When you contact our support team, youâ€™re connecting with the engineers who design our devices. Every Plugable product is backed by our Seattle-based support teamâ
Extend and charge your laptop with the USB-C 3-IN-1 Hub
Connect your essential workstation peripherals to your laptop with a single, compact USB-C Mini Dock. The Plugable USB-C to HDMI Multiport Adapter (USBC-MD103) is the perfect companion to connect an external HDMI monitor, USB peripherals like a flash drive, and provide power to the laptop—all through a single USB-C connection on supported systems.
Keep your laptop charged with the USB-C charging port. Supports USB-C power delivery input and can charge supported systems up to 60W.
USB-C power adapter not included. Accepts USB-C power adapters from virtually any manufacturer.
Connect your HDMI-equipped monitor, television or projector to your laptop and achieve resolutions up to 4K 30Hz (3840x2160 @ 30Hz) .
Other popular supported resolutions include 3440x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1200, 1920x1080, and lower.
Note: This adapter will not work with DisplayPort monitors.
Connect your Devices
Equipped with one USB 3.0 (5Gbps) port so you can connect your must-have USB peripherals and storage devices to easily transfer files and keep your work in sync.
The USB 3.0 ports are backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.