Thrustmaster SF1000 Edition
- 4.3-inch (109-mm) IPS LCD display showing up to 69 key items of information, with different skins for the type of game being played, for optimal racing comfort
- 3 mm-thick carbon fiber faceplate (21 layers) combining rigidity and lightweight design, for balanced Force Feedback
- Up to 25 action buttons (including 7 encoders) for intuitive driving and unlimited configuration possibilities
- Native connectivity or wireless telemetry connectivity, with iconic labeling and official markings for unrivaled immersion and realism
- 100% aluminum interchangeable magnetic paddle shifters, and two customizable analog paddle shifters
The race dash features different skins for the type of game being played or car being driven, and 21 LEDs: 15 for the engine speed, and 2 x 3 for the race marshal flags.
The 100% carbon fiber structure of the wheel’s faceplate provides balanced Force Feedback for extremely precise movements when racing, particularly in games with a focus on single-seater cars. Textured rubber grips and interchangeable Thrustmaster T-Chrono Paddles paddle shifters (sold separately) make this replica wheel a truly versatile tool for racing, which can adapt to meet the needs of every driver.
Officially licensed by Ferrari, the wheel is compatible with all Thrustmaster T-Series racing wheel bases (sold separately), and is fully functional on PC (Windows 10), PlayStation 4, 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.